Caramel Chocolate is a great dessert, I love eating this in the evening time when I have nothing to do, it tastes great!
I’ve used this recipe to make caramel candies and caramel sauce, and today I’m making this chocolate recipe.
Recipe Caramel Chocolate
According to Epicurious, this recipe was found in the diary of an 18th-century French confectioner and is credited to the Hotel Ritz Paris. The recipe can be made with or without chocolate.
Caramel Chocolate Ingredients
|Thin cream (to be at room temp)||4 Tablespoon|
|Water at room temp||1 Tablespoon|
|150 gm dark cooking chocolate – cut into small pieces|
Ingredients for Caramel Chocolate Recipe
- To make the center, measure the cream and prepare it in a small bowl.
- Spread sugar in a small flat pan.
- Cook on medium heat, without touching or stirring, for about 1-2 minutes.
- When the edge turns light golden, remove the pan from the fire.
- Swirl the pan gently to brown the sugar evenly.
- Keep it on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- When the sugar melts well and turns golden, take it off the fire.
- Add cream and mix well with a silicone spatula until smooth. Add 1 tbsp of water. Mix well. Cook the caramel for 5-7 seconds to obtain a homogeneous consistency. remove from fire.
- Immediately take out the caramel in a bowl, to avoid overcooking it on the hot griddle. Keep aside.
- After preparing the filling, Dip caramel squares in chocolate and place them on wax paper to cool.
The dish smells so delicious, and it’s something that I want to be able to make too. The dessert that I made last night tasted pretty good, the caramel on top was a bit soft but all in all, it was still very nice, you should try the caramel chocolate recipe too.
Other Popular Posts:-