Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup is one of the most popular soups in the world. It can be easily made at home with simple ingredients and it is extremely healthy.
Roasting tomatoes brings out the natural sweetness from them, which goes well with a little bit of cayenne pepper to give that spicy touch.
Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup Recipe: The Perfect Meal
It is made with roasted tomatoes, which provide a rich and deep flavor that is perfect for this time of year. The addition of fresh basil adds an herbaceous flavor that will make you feel like you are sitting in your garden on a cool fall day. And the creaminess from the heavy cream rounds out the flavors and makes it feel like you are indulging in something special.
Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup Recipe Ingredients
|Radish chopped||1 piece|
|Garlic cloves||2 piece|
|olive oil||4 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1/4 tbsp|
|Hot water||3 cups|
|Coriander, thyme, and basil leaves|
How to Make Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup – Step-by-Step
This soup is a classic dish that you can make in less than an hour. The only downside is that it requires you to roast the tomatoes, which takes some time.
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup Recipe process:-
- First of all, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters and place them on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Keep turning them until their peels are removed. Then grind it to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook the garlic cloves, dry red chili, carrot, and radish for a while.
- After it is cooked well, add water and tomatoes to it.
- After this add salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, put them in a blender and mix well.
- Lastly, garnish them with cream, coriander, carom seeds, and basil leaves.
- The soup is ready. serve hot. beneficial to keep.
I love Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup because it is so easy to make, but I also love it because it tastes so good. It’s a great soup for when you’re craving something warm and comforting, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
It’s perfect for a chilly fall day or for any time of year. You can serve it hot or cold and with some crusty bread on the side. The tomatoes lend a wonderful sweetness to the soup, while the basil adds a nice earthy flavor that complements them nicely.
Now that you know how good a hearty and comforting bowl of this Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup can be during fall, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Other Related Posts
Easy Sweet Corn Crab Soup Recipe