This Mini Vanilla Cake Recipe is rich, moist, and really easy to make. It’s covered with homemade vanilla frosting and decorated with fresh sliced fruit. A perfect birthday dessert or simply a great treat for summer days. Enjoy!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Mini Vanilla Cake Recipe
This quick, easy recipe is perfect for making one small cake. This would be great as a snack or dessert, after dinner with your favorite coffee, or just whenever the mood to make a mini vanilla cake strikes you!
Small Mini Vanilla Cake Recipe Ingredients
|1/2 cup, approx.
Method of Easy Mini Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Sift the flour with cornflour, baking soda, and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Mix sugar and condensed milk. Add oil and mix well.
- Add half the flour and half the milk. Mix well with a silicone spatula. Add summary.
- After mixing, add the remaining flour and milk and mix well. Add soda water and mix quickly.
- Immediately pour the solution into a large square silicone mold. Bake in preheated oven at 150°C/300°F for 45 minutes.
- At least 1 hour to chill before serving.
Your cakes will be equally delicious if you make this recipe in cupcake form, and they will be the stars of the dessert table at any party or picnic. Enjoy!