In this article, we are going to explore a delicious and healthy egg salad recipe. Are you looking for ways to make your egg salad healthier but still maintain its great taste? Look no further! This recipe is packed with protein, vitamins, and other healthy ingredients that will give your egg salad a much-needed nutritional boost.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
We’ll also provide tips on how to make the salad even healthier, while still maintaining its great flavor. With this recipe, you can enjoy guilt-free egg salad any day of the week. So let’s get started!
Healthy Egg Salad Recipe
Here is a recipe for a healthy and delicious egg salad that you can make at home:
Egg Salad Recipe Ingredients:
|Cup of plain Greek yogurt
|Tsp Dijon mustard
|Tsp black pepper
|Stalks of celery, finely diced
|Cup diced red onion
|Cup chopped fresh parsley
easy egg salad recipe Instructions:
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and add enough water to cover them by about an inch.
- After bringing the water to a boil, turn off the heat and cover the pan.
- Let the eggs sit in the hot water for 12-15 minutes, or until they are hard-boiled.
- Drain the eggs and let them cool for a few minutes, then carefully peel off the shells.
- Dice the eggs and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the eggs and mix well to combine.
- Celery, red onion, and parsley should be stirred in.
- Serve the egg salad immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This egg salad can be served on top of a bed of greens, on a sandwich, or on it’s own as a snack or light lunch.
Weight Loss Egg Salad Recipe video
In conclusion, this healthy egg salad recipe is a great way to incorporate a healthy and nutritious meal into your lunch routine. Not only is it quick and easy to make, but by using hard-boiled eggs, apples, celery, and fat-free yogurt, it’s an incredibly nutritious option as well.
Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight meal or just something different for lunch, this egg salad recipe is the perfect tasty option. Try it out and see for yourself!
Other Popular Posts