Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe – a creamy, delicious treat dipped in dark chocolate and covered in praline pieces Pralines and cream ice cream is the perfect way to end your evening. A delicious blend of rich pralines and creamy ice cream topped with sweet caramel sauce, this decadent treat will quickly become a family favorite.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Homemade Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
Praline and Cream Ice Cream is a delicious spin on your favorite ice cream flavors! Made with real cream and Pralines, this hit dessert comes in two scoops, making it easy to share with a friend or make it all for yourself. Prepare for a delicious sweet treat with this ice cream! Hints of praline and cream make every bite mouthwatering.
Ingredients of Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
|Blanched almonds||100 Gms|
|Lemon juice||Few drops|
|Egg yolks||4 pieces|
|Thick cream, whipped||1/4 Cup|
|vanilla essence||1¹/2 tablespoon|
Video Homemade Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Recipe Method
- Chop almonds.
- In a pan, put half the sugar and lemon juice and melt it over a medium flame till it is caramelized.
- Add chopped almonds and stir.
- Pour over a greased flat tin and let it cool. This is the Praline.
- Beat egg yolks and remaining sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
- Cook 2 cups of cream and add to egg mixture stirring and whisking all the time till well blended.
- Transfer this to a double boiler and stir-cook contents over simmering water till it coats the back of a spoon.
- Strain and add essence.
- Pound praline to a powder and add to warm custard.
- Pour in freezer containers and freeze till half set.
- Remove and whisk mixture to break any ice crystals.
- Put back in freezing tray with the whipped cream folded in and freeze for 2-3 hours.
Last Words :-
Writing your own ice cream recipe can be as simple or complex as you like it to be. You can simply just change the ratio of creamy sweetness and pralines and cream steeped in creamy goodness.
So, there you have it in a nutshell. Memories are meant to be relived and imagined. I hope you enjoy this recipe and come back to visit often!
Other Popular Posts