If garlic is your thing, you need to try this Roasted Garlic Bread Recipe. The garlic flavor is very strong, so you might want to start with a small amount and increase it as needed. This bread is perfect for dipping in olive oil or hummus.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Roasted Garlic Bread Recipe
This is the time to roast garlic you have never tried before. Garlic lovers will undoubtedly enjoy this dish, but if you’re a little sensitive to the strong flavor of garlic in your meals, I encourage you to give it a try. Roasting garlic in some way makes the taste of garlic even more mild and mild. This recipe is unique due to the nuttiness of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and butter, as well as rosemary hints.
Roasted Garlic Bread Recipe Ingredients
|2||Sprigs rosemary (or 1/2 tsp dried rosemary)|
|2||Garlic bulbs (or 1 large garlic bulb)|
|3 tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|1/2 cup||Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated|
|1/4 cup||Olive oil Plus an additional|
|2 tbsp||to drizzle over garlic bulbs|
Roasted Garlic Bread Recipe Instructions
- Cut off the tops of your garlic bulbs and lay them out on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Spread olive oil over two tablespoons and season with salt and pepper. Add a sprig of rosemary and cover the garlic bulbs with foil.
- Bake the bulbs at 425 degrees F for 50 minutes.
Whisk butter, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt and pepper, 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, and chopped parsley in a small bowl.
- Once the garlic is roasted, squeeze the softened garlic buds into the skillet and use your fork to flatten the garlic buds.
- Spread the mixture generously on your loaves and top with more Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- 9-10 minutes of baking at 375 degrees F.
Other Related Posts