Crispy Rice Noodles Recipe is a very healthy dish that can be served as lunch, dinner, or snack. In this recipe, know how to make crunchy fried rice noodles with its tips and tricks.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Thai crispy rice noodles
This Crispy Rice Noodle recipe is an easy way to make your own takeout-style noodles at home. Simply make the dough, cook it, and you have a deliciously Asian-inspired meal in 15 minutes.
Crispy rice noodles recipe Ingredients
|Rice vermicelli||250 grams|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoons|
|Tofu or Paneer – cut into 1/2″ pieces||200 Grams|
|Eggs – beaten||3 Pieces|
|Green chilies – chopped||2 Pieces|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1/4 Cup|
Crispy rice noodles Method
- Dip vermicelli quickly in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Strain and leave in the strainer for 5-10 minutes for the water to drain out.
- Spread vermicelli on a plate and leave to dry.
- In a bowl combine sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a frying pan till hot.
- Add the tofu/paneer and stir-fry till slightly golden.
- Add the sugar mixture to tofu/paneer. Bring to a boil.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the tofu/paneer.
- Stir constantly until the egg is set and firm and almost dry. Keep aside.
- In a wok or kadhai heat the oil for frying till smoking.
- Add vermicelli in small handfuls to the hot oil.
- As soon as the vermicelli puffs up and becomes white, for about 2-3 minutes on high flame, remove and drain onto a paper.
- Continue until all vermicelli is fried. Allow cooling completely.
- Just before serving quickly lightly crush and mix together the crisp noodles and the egg mixture.
- Alternatively, you can top the tofu/paneer mixture on the crispy noodles at the time of serving.
- Sprinkle chili slices and chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Serve immediately.
Other Popular Post
Easy Sweet Corn Crab Soup Recipe